Have you ever wondered how to handle an indecisive customer who takes forever to book their session? Do you ever question the way you choose the final photos to give your clients? And how about this – how to get gorgeous models to work with you? And how long the perfect photo shoot is? And my favorite yet – should you or should you not post your prices online for potential clients to see?
In today’s Chatty Tuesday video I give my answers to all of these questions and leave you with lots to think about! Watch it here:
Don’t forget I want to hear from you in the comment section!
Let everyone know your answers to the following questions:
1) “I give clients the dates I have available, & they’re not getting back to me, meanwhile I can’t offer those dates to anyone else in case the original client books it – do u think its a good idea to make a point to tell clients that they have a deadline?” – Anonymous
2) “How do you choose the final pictures for your clients? Do you choose the final ones, or you choose some and the clients pick their favorites?” - Emilia
3) “Hey! I was wondering how you got gorgeous models (who aren’t personal friends) to work with you at the beginning of your photographic career.”- Anonymous
4) “How long should a photo session last and why?” - Elias
5) ”I was wondering what you thought of posting your prices online vs having clients have to contact you for prices. I think posting helps deter any non-serious clients from contacting me and wasting my time, but I don’t know which would be more professional.” - Anonymous
Big love and hugs