Welcome to Wonderful Wednesdays, a series on my blog where each week I share an inspiring video along with some of my favourite links from that particular week! I hope you enjoy what you find here, and if you have any awesome links you would like to share – feel free to leave them in the comments section below! :)
Loved this inspirational video!
The links I’m loving this week? Check them out below:
- How to live your purpose even when it seems crazy. Two of my favourite people together in one video? BRILLIANT.
- This blog post and the photos in it makes me love my new home, London.
- An interview with wedding photographer Stacy Reeves. It’s a bit cynical, but interesting nonetheless. ”In this episode Stacy and I talk the past, present and future of our industry and whether or not the sky is falling for professional photography.”
- Shared with me by a friend of mine, “All the love in the universe” is a lovely blog filled with photos ALL taken on the iphone. I love it and the way it inspires me.
- From my girl, Marie, How To Turn Happiness Into Money.
- What to do when “doing what you love” isn’t an option. Interesting read.
- I’m loving this engagement shoot by Nessa K. Even though I no longer shoot couples, I still find it inspiring.
- Ten tips on how to feel beautiful every day. *sigh* this is my kind of post :)
- Lately I’ve been thinking A LOT about customer service, and this video really inspired me.
- Another amazing customer service story.
- Today I signed up for Grateful160, helping me to record what I’m grateful for :)
- 4 Ways to Make Your Dreams Grow. Such a cute little story.
- Still one of my favourite music videos of all time :).
- Get inspired! Magazine. – the photography section. I like it.
- These awesome Neon Text Installations. Out of the box. I like it.
- Dancing on the edge of finished.
- You’re only a beginner once so make the most of it. I honestly believe there is so much beauty in being a beginner and having beginner’s perspective.
- I was SO HAPPY to read such amazing news about one of my favourite photographers, Kirsty Mitchell.
“Everyone has ocean’s to fly, if they have the heart to do it. Is it reckless? Maybe. But what do dreams know of boundaries?” ― Amelia Earhart
It’s a tweetable!
Loving this remix of one of my favourite songs – remember I used it in this video a whole two years ago!? Wow, how time flies