Before we start with today’s Wonderful Wednesdays I just wanted to express my absolute gratitude to each and every single one of you who tweeted Marie over the past few days. You absolutely rocked my world and I can’t tell you how grateful I am to you. The winner is yet to be announced, but I am seriously hoping it is me. If you’re in the mood to remind Marie to choose me, you can do so here. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Welcome to Wonderful Wednesdays, a series on my blog where each week I share an inspiring video along with some of my favourite links from that particular week! I hope you enjoy what you find here, and if you have any awesome links you would like to share – feel free to leave them in the comments section below! :)
The links I’m loving this week? Check them out below:
- Each week on the 500px blog they challenge photographers everywhere to take a photo of a certain theme. Last week’s theme was “Where The Wild Things Are“. This week’s is “A Room With A View” and I think I’m going to join in on the fun :) Join me?
- “Don’t work. Avoid telling the truth. Be hated. Love someone.” There are sooo many interesting points in this speech, I love it.
- Have you checked out The Define School? Who’s beautiful image is that on the very first slide? Oh! It’s mine ;)
- I’m sure you all heard of the HUGE drama this week, a photographer steals entire weddings and word for word blog posts from other photographers and finally gets caught!
- One of my favourite photographers just updated her blog, and I LOVE it :) … a little blog love never hurt.
- PROOF that your eye is more important than your camera. A wedding all photographed with an iPhone AND it’s award winning. Wow.
- A video featuring the work of Timothy Allen, loved this!
- 15 things you should give up to be happy.
- What do you need to create art? Check out this girl who PAINTS with a BASKETBALL!
- 33 Must Read Books for Entrepreneurs. You know I’m a book lover :)
- The secrets to successful fashion blogging. BAM!
- Photography Tips & Tricks: Shoot Through A Window. Thanks to reader Mandi for pointing this out to me :)
- Do more of what you love and less of what you don’t. I love this post, money is a big topic on my mind lately!
- An interview with one of my favourite blogging role models .. Rock ‘n’ Roll Bride.
- I found this lady through my role model (marie, as if you didn’t know ha!) and I’m loving her fast & free workouts!