Welcome to Wonderful Wednesdays, a series on my blog where each week I share an inspiring video along with some of my favourite links from that particular week! I hope you enjoy what you find here, and if you have any awesome links you would like to share – feel free to leave them in the comments section below! :)
”Each person is born with a little suitcase and in that suitcase is your talents and your dreams. They usually match up perfectly! Whatever your dreams are, your personality, your talent and your skill are perfect for that dream!”
The links I’m loving this week? Check them out below:
- Guess who’s giving a speech at the free SmugMug London event? Meeeee! Be there or be square. I’d love to meet you. :) Get full details and RSVP here.
- A photographer’s guide to location scouting. To say I love this girl’s work is an understatement, and I can’t believe I haven’t been following her blog. Major fail. Plus? This guide? NAILS IT! Huge thanks to Stephanie for oozing awesomeness.
- Today Will Be Great. What’s not to love about this Facebook page? Positivity brought straight to your news feed on a regular basis? Let’s say it together: YES PLEASE! :)
- 10 things I’m afraid to tell you. This inspired me so much to be myself and love myself!
- Vogue says no more underaged models. Such a controversial topic! I’m interested in what you all think!
- Finding Your Blogging Voice. Ooh. La. La. I love posts like these.
- This blog is full of interesting, fun facts. I love it. You might, too :).
- Loving this portrait wedding photography.
- Ooooh yeahhhh. It was my turn this month to choose the book that our book club would read. I chose this one.
- The world needs misfits. Yes it does. So celebrate your weirdness aka uniqueness :)
- I shared this on Facebook but it totally deserves another round of sharing :)
- The Art of Lasting Impressions. Seriously, though. What lasting impression do you leave on your customers? Think about that!
- Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur’s Inspirational Transformation. Wow, wow and wow!
- 9 spots left!!!! If you want to improve your photography with critiques from me, this is the answer!