Welcome to Wonderful Wednesdays, a series on my blog where each week I share an inspiring video along with some of my favourite links from that particular week! I hope you enjoy what you find here, and if you have any awesome links you would like to share – feel free to leave them in the comments section below! :)
“We’re here to do what makes our heart sing, and if you’re not doing what makes your heart sing – then find a way to do it. That’s what life’s about – savour it and enjoy it. The spontaneity, the fun and the amazing world that we live in.”
The links I’m loving this week? Check them out below:
- Oh my gosh – seriously! The personality on this girl is so fun to watch in these videos! LOVE!
- 7 valuable lessons from Caine’s Arcade – can you apply these to your own business?
- Getting Past Those Rough Days – A video blog by an awesome photographer. I adore this, honesty and sincerity wins every time.
- For all of you mommas out there, how adorable are these *on the day i was born* templates!
- De_vice : Our mobile addiction A photography project by Zach Arias.
- 27 ways to practice living intuitively in a modern world. Love this! (big thanks to Callie for recommending this!)
- Staging foregrounds: a creative tutorial! Love it!
- Notes on making a house a home :)
- Why face-to-face networking still trumps social networking.
- 40+ Items Every Photography Assistant Needs.
- The Lost Steve Jobs Tapes.