Do you know what fascinates me? The business of photography mixed with Social Media.
It hurts me when I see such fabulous photographers who are doing their business an injustice because they simply aren’t using social media to the best of their abilities.
Embedded deep within my soul there is this incessant desire to help others succeed.
I don’t know what it is or where it has come from. But it is there, and it simply will not go away.
It is finally time for me to create something to allow this desire of mine to live and breath.
So .. here is the exciting news:
I am looking for FIVE passionate women. I will be working one-on-one with these fabulous five women to help turn their social media efforts upside down.
Here is the goal: At the end of our working together not only will you feel inspired, but you will have a new “norm” for your social media efforts. You will be able to use social media with purpose as a tool, and as a KEY factor to the success of your wonderful business.
The best part? It’s free.
Yes. zero dollars. zero pounds. zero. zero. zero.
There is absolutely nothing to lose.
- You must be a passionate businesswoman in any creative field.
- It doesn’t matter if you have been in the business for one day or ten years.
- You must be dedicated to the work we do together. There will be homework assignments and challenges.
- You must have internet access :)
- You must have a desire to use social media as a key factor to the success of your wonderful business.
- It doesn’t matter if you don’t even have a Facebook fan page, or if you have one with 200,000 likes, you just have to be open to learn and share.
Want to be one of the lucky five ladies? Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) answering the following questions:
1) Who are you?
2) What do you do?
3) What is your business about?
4) Where are you located?
5) What has your experience with social media been like so far?
6) Where can I find you online? (Leave me links to facebook, twitter, blog, website etc..)
7) Why do you want to be a part of this?
The lucky five ladies will be chosen by me. The “winners” will be sent an email as soon as full details and information are released.