Welcome to Wonderful Wednesdays, a series on my blog where each week I share an inspiring video along with some of my favourite links from that particular week! I hope you enjoy what you find here, and if you have any awesome links you would like to share – feel free to leave them in the comments section below! :)
I loved watching this video, big thanks to Adam for sharing it with me! Even though I don’t 100% agree with all of their points, it was truly fascinating. I hope you enjoy it, too – even though it’s a long one!
- My favourite link of the week has to go to “Is Your Business Future Proff? Cyndi vs Madonna“. Oh my gosh – this is sooo inspiring and thought provoking. Check it out, friends.
- Required Reading For All Ten Year Old Girls – A Manifesto on Body Image and Self Confidence. – A beautiful message for women everywhere.
- Making the intangible tangible – I really loved reading this thought provoking blog post on our work as artists. “Your work as an artist is not to translate someone else’s vision for them, but to take it further then they could ever have imagined themselves. “
- This blog by Rikki Snyder emphasises that you should photograph what you are passionate about. This is some of the best food photography I have ever seen.
- Ryan McGinley’s Olympic photos have me green with envy this week. Seriously? These photos are magical.
- I think I am going to love this blog.
- Marie Forleo? Ahhh! I just recently discovered her blog and I’m loving it! <3
- I somehow stumbled on this blog, I may have to use google reader to understand the words, but the photos had me at hello ;)]
- I just found this on Chase Jarvis’ blog and had to share it – check out Chris Arnade’s flickr photostream – it’s fascinating and powerful to watch and read.