Welcome to Wonderful Wednesdays, a series on my blog where each week I share an inspiring video along with some of my favourite links from that particular week! I hope you enjoy what you find here, and if you have any awesome links you would like to share – feel free to leave them in the comments section below! :)
I had planned to share another video with you today, but having seen this last night I knew that it simply could not wait. I LOVE what the wonderful people behind this video are doing for the citizens of our world. Too often we get caught up in our nationalities, pride and ignorance .. so much so that we forget that we are all one and it is our responsibility to take care of each other in any way that we can. We are all here together on this earth, and it is our job to make it a better place while we are here. I urge you to watch this video and feel inspired by the human race, coming together, taking a stand. Join in on the movement. Kony 2012.
- There is something so powerful about really great travel photography. To me, this is it right here.
- The best instagram photos ever taken – I love posts like these :)
- Ooh La La! Another EDIT THIS PHOTO! Don’t miss out :)
- Surrender - My second cousin is a yoga instructor and the other day I stumbled upon her blog through a link she had posted on Facebook. It was so beautifully written and I could relate to so much of what she said on the topic of Surrendering.
- Sue Bryce on CreativeLive last weekend? LEGENDARY. This is a must have for me!
- The Canon 5d mark iii has finally made its debut! Check it out.
- Freelance Matters: Getting Paid >> So much conversation lately on pricing, and here’s another great link to help you out and inspire.
- I never thought I would find spinning deserts so pretty.
- When I watch this, every bone in my body wants to do yoga. It feels like art in human form.
- Really? A hot tub boat? Oh my, is this perfect or what?