For those of you who don’t know, I have a little section on my blog called “Edit This Photo“. What happens is that I give out a high resolution file and ask people to edit it and send it back to me. What we end up with is lots of different edits of the exact same photo. It’s always a lot of fun and very interesting to see the different edits that people come up with – and how our editing styles are so unique. Please know that this time, however, I won’t be providing links to each photo as I am going to compile them into one large image as it will save me lots of time!
ANYONE can participate. All you have to do is follow these seven steps:
1) Download the above photo
2) Edit the photo with any editing software your heart desires. (Photoshop/ iPhone etc..)
3) Resize it so that the photo’s width to 769 pixels. *IMPORTANT*
4) Remember not to add your watermark or logo!
5) Send the image to my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line EDIT THIS PHOTO
6) You don’t have to include your website URL in the email as I won’t be linking the images this time.
7) Wait till next week to see your beautiful image here!
>> Note: Only one edit per person will be featured. <<
Have fun with it my friends!!