I can’t remember if I have shared this here on the blog before, but thought I’d go for it anyway because it’s a video that I often go back to. It was created by the uber cool Zach Arias and even though it’s an oldie, it’s a goody. Definitely take the time to watch it if you get the chance:
- Drowning Beautiful – Wow, this is such an amazingly cool idea! I love it even though it’s kind of freaky in a way :)
- The Popularity of Mediocrity - Truly wonderful insight and advice about producing high quality work.
- I’ve been listening to Paradise by Coldplay.
- Flower Power - Flowers are so beautiful that it can be easily argued that it’s difficult to take a bad photo of one. This girl, though, turns photographing flowers into an art form and gets it spot on every.single.time.
- Elizabeth Messina is one of my favourite photographers. Ever. Her work is so divine.
- Are these photos inspirational or what?
- This is happiness.
- One Teaspoon of Sugar - Some gorgeous photos by Julia Trotti.
- Colour Photographs of New York, 1940s – Very cool!
- Unity by Trevor Hall - I’ve been listening to this non stop. It’s on repeat, baby.
- Remembering 9/11 – Ten years on.
- Ghost Hardware – Beautiful film photography.
- Gorgeous Vogue cover.
- Don’t these engagement photos just ooze coolness?
- These London photos make me feel homesick
- The Photographers of 9/11
- Loving this video :)
I hope you all have a beautiful Wednesday! I have so much beauty in store for the blog :) So keep your eyes open! Big hugs!