Today’s awesome Wonderful Wednesday video was shown to me on twitter by @willmayo. It is an amazing fifteen minute documentary-style video looking at the life of amazing photographer, Denis Smith. Definitely watch it you have the time – it’s very inspiring.
Links I’m loving this week:
- My new homepage.
- My fun new way of listening to music.
- I find a lot of cool articles on the web, and sometimes I just don’t have the time to read them. Enter Instapaper! It gives me a nice littler “Read Later” button to click, at which point it saves it for me and allows me to read it later :)
- I think from now on I will be booking all flights through Hipmunk! I love it!
- I’m a food and cooking blog lover at the moment! Check out Cook Your Dream, Tasty Yummies, Once Upon A Chef, Sprouted Kitchen, and Our Best Bites.
- I am loving this Ellen von Unwerth Guess Photo Shoot!
- And lastly, I found this online through tumblr and fell in love – I wish I could give credit to whoever made it, but alas ..
I hope you all have a peaceful day. Today I’m shooting the FINAL part of my Season Princess series! I’m sooooo excited and can’t wait to see the final product so I can put all of the Princesses together, best photo after best photo. Success is sweet, isn’t it?