Today I came across a tweet asking the question, “Do You Have A Photography Bucket List?”. It linked to this article and I found the whole concept incredibly intriguing. Particularly because just the other night I had a vivid dream that I was photographing Rihanna. Yes. Rihanna. Of course, you’ll know all this if you follow me on Facebook, where you can see that a few of us then had a conversation on the power of believing in something, and it coming true.
So. With that said, I was inspired to create my Photography Bucket List.
1) Photograph Rihanna.
2) Finish my Season Princess series.
3) Start and complete my top secret street photography project.
4) Do a 365 self portrait project.
5) Go on a road trip across the USA and document it.
6) Do a series of bench photographs.
7) Start and complete my top secret portrait photography project.
8) Do a portrait session with a beautiful girl and a llama.
9) Start and complete my “Big City Life” project: doing portrait sessions in big cities.
10) Do an underwater photo shoot.
11) Go back to Greece and photograph in it again.
12) Photograph NYC during autumn.
13) Photograph Penn State during autumn.
14) A series of long exposure portraits.
15) Photograph my parents properly at least four times a year.
16) Do a shoot swap with a photographer I hugely admire.
18) Photograph a couple that means a lot to me in the forest.
19) Go to Bora Bora and take a picture of something beautiful.
20) Be featured on Ben Trovato’s blog.
21) Photograph some fine art nude shots!
22) Dare I say it … have one of my photographs in a fashion magazine like Vogue! :D
23) Photograph something for a good cause.
24) Attend a major world-wide event and photograph history in the making.
25) Go to Kenya and photograph something worthwhile.
26) Photograph and frame the most beautiful photos of my children (this might take a while as I currently have no children and have no plans of children, but it’s still on the list).
27) Take some amazing portraits of my dogs.
Okay. This list is not even close to being a complete list. But I will always come back to it, adjust it, update it, and cross things off as I go along – and hopefully one day I’ll be able to cross them all off. Even the big ones – like number 1, 4, 10, 22, 26. They’re all pretty big now that you mention it haha.
What is YOUR photography bucket list? Please, list some of it below – or write your own blog post about it! I’d love to see! :)