A question I get asked again and again is how I achieve the following look in my photos:
Soooo I thought I’d do a mini photoshop tutorial on it today >> ENJOY!
Ten Steps to Bokeh Heaven
1) Open your image
2) Open your texture (this one can be found here)
3) Select all of your texture.
4) Copy your texture.
5) Open your original image and paste texture.
6) Drag edges out so that it covers the whole image. Hit enter.
7) Change layer mode of texture to “Overlay“
8) Change texture to black and white if the colour is too distracting.
9) Add a layer mask. Draw over the layer mask in a black brush on all of the places you don’t want the texture to appear.
10) Admire your beautiful new creation!