It’s a Wonderful Wednesday! I can’t remember the last time I did one, I’ve been kind of out of the blogging world for a while, but I think it’s about time I get back to regular blogging – don’t you? So here I am! Loud and clear! Starting it off with a fabulous Wonderful Wednesday to make up for the last few weeks!
1) TeuxDeux – For those of you who can’t live without your To-Do lists!
2) Dreamy Photography with Women – Is this inspirational or what?
6) Alison by Jack Radcliffe - Fascinating piece of work of a girl’s journey to womanhood.
7) Brooke Shaden’s Blog - Stumbled on this a while ago and felt intrigued by how open Brooke is on her blog, very interesting look into the mind of the artist.
8) Sebastian Hilgetag’s The Meal Shooting part 1 – Are these photos beautiful, or are they beautiful? I love!
9) Clint Davis Self Promotion – Isn’t this an amazingly creative way to get people’s attention?
10) Photoshop Shortcuts! - Learn a new one every day! ;)